Bakugan Fun Land
Hey ! Welcome to my Bakugan site ! You can brawl.Another thing you can do is do tournaments.Can play games,practice your brawls,also can train to become even more stronger ,and make your own Bakugan&ability cards. Listen to your favorite music or request your favorite music,thank you for joining
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» happy easter
Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:38 pm by mai

» i need new friends
Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:15 pm by mai

» pokemon sun and moon episode 18 new part 1
Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:21 pm by mai

» sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:31 pm by Doomslayer

» video of me trying japan candy for the first time
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:10 pm by Doomslayer

» sorry i havent been on
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:07 pm by Doomslayer

» eating midnight sandwich
Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:39 am by mai

» eating chinese food
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:40 pm by mai

» saved new ability card
Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:48 pm by mai

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

copyscrape

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool

The AId Of Mighty brawlers

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
Male Joined date : 2015-12-31
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Thu May 26, 2016 8:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

After defeating many bakugans Doomslayer notice that strange dark towers appeard around the area he entered one of the towers and what was found was that the tower leaded to another world it seems that each tower leads to another world."Umm i don't think i should enter there alone even if im good for myself but who know's there might as well be even stronger bakugans here guess i should go back home sigh a while since i have been back home too sure alot has changed might as well be strong brawlers pff certainly not stronger than me though."Doomslayer headed out to his home town on his great journey to find worthy brawlers to aid him in his quest what challenges shall he face.

Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:54 pm

2 more now lets get moving.Ashura pulls out the map umm thats odd it shows that the one nearest to us is barracks where the bakugans rest seems this one is gonna be tough we should go on land this time follow me.Ashura starts running
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner
Female Joined date : 2013-11-18
View user profile http://bakuganfunland.forumotion.com

Postmai on Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:25 pm

what now what should we do we could make a machine to stop all the bakugan from being controlled suggests fabia
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:53 pm

want to quit this roleplay? i stink at roleplaying
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:17 pm

lol u dont stink its not hard and well its your call if u wanna quit then im cool with that
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:49 am

will the only way im gonna get better at roleplaying keep trying to get better okay i wont quiet kyle  ashura marucho fabia on land this time hm wheres the tower at?"wonders marucho it must be invisible says fabia
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:23 pm

invisible huh ha not a prob marucho preyas can change artributes right kinda like camouflage so can he posse the ablity to detect a invisble object?
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:49 pm

true preyas can preyas you know what to do said marucho got you marucho says preyas preyas turns into darkus preyas he poses the ability yes the tower is invisible and we are standing right on top of the tower replies preyas
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:09 pm

thnx preyas and on top of the tower huh alpha hydranoid bring us down.Ashura walks into the tower there we go again a huge light then flashes and the team arrive in a desert.
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:57 am

"yourweclome ashura.",said preyas you guys dont belong here this is our tower get out of here replies mary mary is part of the evil darkangel team who do you think you are the president i dont think so what you guys are doing is so wrong says fabia mind stay out of our business and stay out of our way.says the leader of the team named chris yeah you lame peope replied zoey no way and we lame laughs you the ones who are lame you have to doing things evil just to prove you stronger then anyone else i had enough of this bakugan brawl darkus leos stand on my gate said fabia bakugan brawl ventus angel stand on my gate says zoey bakugan brawl darkus apollonir stand on my gate  said chris go fabia you tell them bakugan brawl preyas stand on my gate says marucho
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:06 pm

mind if i join in gate card set bakugan brawl alpha hydrniod stand we gonna take them out in 1 hit guys follow my lead double abilty card activate imense fusion:This ablity card allows all allie bakugans to fuse their abilties together and now since this card is in play ima use my attcking move second abilty card open geo thrust hey everyone use a damage sealing abilty so our attacks can fuse together.
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:16 pm

okay ashura ability activate seal fuse with ashura abilty card says fabia marucho kyle
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:55 pm

ashura fabia marucho kyle win the brawl still going to try to stop us wonders marucho  nope go head you guys won fair and square.",rasped  zoey glad you see it our way.",bawled kyle fabia ashura marucho kyle hurry up into the third tower we really going to let them go.",wailed zoey yes one thing are team does always keeps our promise they wont find anything any way.",yak chris the darkangel team does evil laugh cause marucho ashura kyle fabia wont find anything :x and walk away
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum