Bakugan Fun Land
Hey ! Welcome to my Bakugan site ! You can brawl.Another thing you can do is do tournaments.Can play games,practice your brawls,also can train to become even more stronger ,and make your own Bakugan&ability cards. Listen to your favorite music or request your favorite music,thank you for joining
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» happy easter
Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:38 pm by mai

» i need new friends
Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:15 pm by mai

» pokemon sun and moon episode 18 new part 1
Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:21 pm by mai

» sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:31 pm by Doomslayer

» video of me trying japan candy for the first time
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:10 pm by Doomslayer

» sorry i havent been on
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:07 pm by Doomslayer

» eating midnight sandwich
Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:39 am by mai

» eating chinese food
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:40 pm by mai

» saved new ability card
Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:48 pm by mai

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

copyscrape

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool

The AId Of Mighty brawlers

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
Male Joined date : 2015-12-31
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Thu May 26, 2016 8:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

After defeating many bakugans Doomslayer notice that strange dark towers appeard around the area he entered one of the towers and what was found was that the tower leaded to another world it seems that each tower leads to another world."Umm i don't think i should enter there alone even if im good for myself but who know's there might as well be even stronger bakugans here guess i should go back home sigh a while since i have been back home too sure alot has changed might as well be strong brawlers pff certainly not stronger than me though."Doomslayer headed out to his home town on his great journey to find worthy brawlers to aid him in his quest what challenges shall he face.

mai
Site Owner
Site Owner
Female Joined date : 2013-11-18
View user profile http://bakuganfunland.forumotion.com

Postmai on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:10 pm

gate card set bakugan brawl darkus fear ripper follow ashura  said fabia she jumps on top of her bakugan shoulder gate card sent aquos preyas bakugan brawl preyas stand on my gate follow them too answers marucho he gets on top of his bakugan shoulder too
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:30 pm

"ok we made it now to close the portal.This is where thigns get intense as you guys can see this place is swarming with bakugans lucky last time i was here i found a abandant house in there we  can discuss a proper strategy follow me but first we need to get off out bakugans quikly come on back helios.Helios turns back to ball form and jumps on Ashura's shoulder lets move".
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:35 pm

marucho and fabia follow ashura
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:30 pm

Runs and hide behind rocks watch out bakugans ahead we are almot there.Finally the team made it to do abandent house ok everything here is whats goiong on u see these giant towers around the island we need to investigate them and it wont be that easy to keep runing if we have to fight we will fight i have theory that there is some hidden power on this island that these bakugan want but for some reason they can't get hold of it and i think these towers would at least give us some intel lucky for us i got a map of this entire island so let me show yall the locations.As u can see i have already marked all the locations of the towers so any questions?. [/url]
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:42 pm

nope replies fabia same they probally want the power to take over said marucho probally  they probally  want to get of ride of everyone first so no one cant stop bakugan from doing there evil plan i have a question now if you lose a brawl do the bakugan control you? asks fabia fabia looks at tower again she doesnt like it there she shakes her head no no
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:06 pm

"good question but no only way to get controled by bakugan here is by having fear and lack of trust thats where yall test came in.umm i suggest puting yourself together or else u will be one of them haha ha lets move unto the first tower follow me".
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:08 pm

how many towers are there asks fabia she asks ashura at the same when they following him when fabia and marucho following ashura fabia sees her older brother there no way my brother here she faints fabia ! thats her old brother she has two of them her older brother left home to go to college he hasnt keep in contact with her in two years no wonder why he hasnt whats he doing here he must be controlled by the bakugan im going to break him free take care of fabia i trust you ashura marucho smiles i meet you guys in ten minutes if im still not back in ten mintues go on to the next tower with out me. said marucho
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Wait marucho u need to find the exact bakugan which is controlling him there are squads of bakugan here and each squad has a leader only the leaders has the power to control humans good luck we will meet u at the tower smiles don't be late ashura pcks up fabia and runs towards the tower on arriving at the tower the door was wide open and eveythign was dark Ashura satrded flaoting with fabia wow what is this place "Helios i feel a strange energy here "Alpha Hydranoid i feel it too.Ashura sees a bright light ahead of him which he floats towards to suddenly they are teleported to a cave full of crystals and a river with fresh lucid water.Ashura lays fabia near the river and slplash water on her face wake up fabia.[/url]
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:58 pm

marucho searches for the bakugan who is controlling fabia brother he climbs the mountain he does that because subterra bakugan are on top of there fabia bakugan comes out of ball forum her darkus leos bakugan is werid about her fabia wakes up what happen?asked fabia
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:44 pm

"well uh u passed out seeing your brother being controlled by the bakugans and we are in the tower which is mind blown its like the towers lead to another demension umm i see a light ahead we should head that way oh and are u feeling better".
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:18 pm

right fainting made me forget i dont want to think about that says fabia fabia looks around at the cave wow its so pretty im feeling better thx to you by the way wheres marucho she asks ashura as they walking to the light
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:43 pm

"speaking of marucho i hope he is ok he said he was goigon to defeat the bakuagn controling your brother to free him and will meet us here i hope he gets here in time."Fabia do u see that white orb and huh wipes eyes is that lighting surging around it.
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:36 pm

yes i do see i see  it makes alot of sense now the orb is what the bakugan want says fabia helios and alpha could be connected with the orb said darkus leos yes they are the protector of the orb i heard one of the bakugan talk about the bakugan said when she was hiding she saw the protector give him the power said fabia brother kyle marucho back marucho replies fabia im so sorry fabia and her friends for the evil things i did says kyle its okay its not your fault your where controlled how could you have stop thats cool ashura the protector of the orb gave your two bakugan  power to protect the orb answered back fabia
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Good work Marucho and welcome to the team kyle Protector of the orb huh.Alpha Hydriond:right Infinty Helios :roger that.Ashura scratches his head umm is it possible to take the orb cause it would be alot easier to protect it than just having it here takes the orb and wraps it in a old cloth and pushes in his pocket.What do yall think they are gonna do with this orb.Alpha Hydranoid:its not what they want with this orb its what they want with the orbs i sense other orbs scattered in the other towers these orbs are the last remaining power of the legendary bakugans in the great war the legendary bakugans sacrficed theif selves to save us all and the remains of thier energy source was passed unto us and the soul of the legendary bakugans were kept in the orbs to one day awake the might warrior.Infinty Helios:woah wait its all clear now so these evil bakuagns are tryign to bring them back and have them to do their evil deeds.Ashura:yes thats the pieces of the puzzle we needed im happy to have u guys as my bakugans laughs guess we should head to the next tower everyone.
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:02 pm

thank you ashura said marucho its nice to meet you to replied kyle wow i heard that story but i didnt think that would happen again says fabia could it be possible that the legendary bakugan only trust the four of us to protect the orb wonders marucho could be we wont know until we go to the other orbs kyle tells marucho fabia ashura
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:37 pm

np marucho that is true we will just have to find out and how do we even get outa here we should slpit up and look around if anyone finds a way out just shout.
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:43 pm

wait i know a way out we have to get a cross the river one of the bakugan made a secret door to get out of here just in case one of the bakugan got caught i dont remember which bakugan made it and i dont remember which bakugan is the leader because of being controlled by the bakugan my memory is foggy as soon i remember i tell you guys right away said kyle
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:27 pm

thnx for the info kyle lets go team opens map well umm seems we still have alot of walking to do a bakugan appears at the entrance its dreman:u arent goiong anywhere. [/url]

mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:44 pm

np guys gate card open bakugan brawl sabator stand on my gate ability activate wind it will fly you away and takes 500 gs from you said kyle kyle sabator   bakugan 900 gs go kyle i havent seen you brawl have in so long says marucho the bakugan breaks free from being controlled go now you free kyle tells the bakugan the bakugan leaves fabia smiles
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:37 pm

good work team lets keep moving suddenly a bunch of bakugans appeared bakugan brawl rise ALpha hydranoid 500GS abilty card activate geo thrust blasts all the bakugan out of the way everyone get on Hydrnoid's back we need to get to the other tower fast.
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:05 pm

everyone gets  on alpha expect fabia fabia what are doing get on alpha said marucho no i cant leave the bakugan like this guys i must free them from being controlled i meet you guys at the secound tower says fabia what if they not controlled they can just be evil said marucho i agree then what are you going to do if they not evil kyle tells fabia if there evil i will run away from them said fabia marucho thinks about fabia getting hurt from a whole bunch of bakugan marucho doesnt like fabia idea im sorry guys i gotta do this you guys cant stop me i can bakugan brawl preyas stand on my gate ability activate water blast it will blast all the bakugan to move preyas stop fabia and bring her here on alpha back.said marucho preyas blast all the bakugan grab fabia let me go preyas replied fabia no way preyas tells her preyas puts fabia on alpha back thank you preyas your the best fabia you be mad at me now you thank me later says marucho preyas smiles comes back to his ball form marucho grabs his bakugan puts him in his pocket
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:56 pm

Alpha hydranoid flys towards the tower suddenly more bakugans showed up:Ashura:could u guys take care of the bakugan at the back please.
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:48 am

sure says kyle and marucho bakugan brawl sabtor  stand on my gate ability activate drain its takes away 500gs from all subterra bakugan on the field says kyle bakugan brawl preyas stand on my gate aquos armor it will give my preyas 600 gs go preyas free all the bakugan from being controlled hopefully they all are being controlled not just evil said marucho you got it pal preyas says you know what im not mad at marucho anymore im glad he stop i would have got hurt i cant forget my mission cant dissappoint ashura fabia thinks bakugan brawl leos stand on my gate double ability activate darkus stop effect it stops all the darkus bakugan from using special effects second ability activate double gain my darkus bakugan will gain 1200 gs thank you marucho for stopping me said fabia fabia good im glad you not mad at me anymore replies marucho all in that tower are free from being controlled fabia smiles and she happy about that so is marucho kyle and ashura  yay we did it how are we going to destory the tower?"asked fabia
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:23 pm

nope we can't destroy the tower we need to enter in it so that one of u can be chosen by the legendary bakugans to protect the orb inside there also giving your bakugan a boost but some how i think it won't be that easy like the last one.Alpha hydranoid lands at the tower entrance and turns back to ball form.
chiliecheesefries
Administrator
Administrator
Joined date : 2016-02-16
View user profile

Postchiliecheesefries on Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:15 pm

alright i see if i choosen first said fabia ashura fabia marucho kyle go inside the second tower then walk to the orb fabia scared to touch the orb when you not choosen to be the protector of the orb it shocks you fabia she touches the orb and it shocks her fabia says marucho im alright man for the second orb im not choosen reply fabia i go next said kyle he touches the orb and it dosnt shock him kyle takes out the orb and puts it in his backpack
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum