Bakugan Fun Land
Hey ! Welcome to my Bakugan site ! You can brawl.Another thing you can do is do tournaments.Can play games,practice your brawls,also can train to become even more stronger ,and make your own Bakugan&ability cards. Listen to your favorite music or request your favorite music,thank you for joining
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» happy easter
Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:38 pm by mai

» i need new friends
Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:15 pm by mai

» pokemon sun and moon episode 18 new part 1
Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:21 pm by mai

» sunshine college academy new story chapter 1 courage
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:31 pm by Doomslayer

» video of me trying japan candy for the first time
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:10 pm by Doomslayer

» sorry i havent been on
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:07 pm by Doomslayer

» eating midnight sandwich
Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:39 am by mai

» eating chinese food
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:40 pm by mai

» saved new ability card
Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:48 pm by mai

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

copyscrape

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool

The AId Of Mighty brawlers

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
Male Joined date : 2015-12-31
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Thu May 26, 2016 8:24 pm

After defeating many bakugans Doomslayer notice that strange dark towers appeard around the area he entered one of the towers and what was found was that the tower leaded to another world it seems that each tower leads to another world."Umm i don't think i should enter there alone even if im good for myself but who know's there might as well be even stronger bakugans here guess i should go back home sigh a while since i have been back home too sure alot has changed might as well be strong brawlers pff certainly not stronger than me though."Doomslayer headed out to his home town on his great journey to find worthy brawlers to aid him in his quest what challenges shall he face.
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner
Female Joined date : 2013-11-18
View user profile http://bakuganfunland.forumotion.com

Postmai on Thu May 26, 2016 9:46 pm

fabia finishes fixing bakugan and leaves the school club that was so much fun said marucho yes that was my favorite part is when we had a water balloon fight  inside the classroom when we did the water balloon fight you captured us and we pretend we cant get out . replied back fabia thats my favorite part too,i cant wait for the tournament said marucho. fabia almost forgot the tournament and she looks at her watch oh no marucho we gonna be late for the tournament we have ten mintutes to get there. replies fabia run says marucho fabia and julie run to the tournament
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Sat May 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Doomslayer finally arrives to his home town whiles walking on the streets a paper stuck on his face he removed it and saw that there was a tournament in town."ummm certainly there should be strong brawlers there -puts on mask - [/url]
Well this is going be entriging even if i won't be able to take part i will just simple challenge who i think is wordy".Doomslayer sets off towards the tournament whiles sothing music plays as he walks towards the tournament gate.
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Sun May 29, 2016 6:00 pm

weclome to the bakugan fun land tournament everyone at the end of the tournament there on snacks on the table everyone weclome to have them fabia will be first if she when her 20th tournament she will become a professional brawler will she finally be defeated or will she remain undefeated fabia vs shawn said the annoncer mike yes you will finally be undefeated by me and i will be taking that trophy replied back shawn we see about that gate card set darkus leos stand on my gate. says back fabia  card set dragonair stand on my gate answered back shawn
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Tue May 31, 2016 10:49 pm

Doomslayer suddenly arrives at the tournament umm seems a match ahs began oh well guess im a spectator then intresting."umm Fabia's 20th tournament huh seems she must be really strong but i need to see if she is truly wordy.
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:22 am

fabia wins the brawl up next jasmine vs fabia said the annoncer mike gate card open darkus leos stand on my gate says fabia gate card open sirus stand on my gate replied back jasmine ability card activate power up you see it gives my bakugan 350 gs fabia tells jasmine nice move but not enough to stop my bakugan ability card activate twister it negates your ability card. said jasmine awesome move nice try ability card activate copy cat pretty much what it does it copys you ability card too yours is destroyed too says back fabia marucho thinks to himself fabia is such amazing brawler I hope I become so strong brawler like her someday marucho continues to cheer for fabia go fabia !
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Doomslayer watches -umm seems she might as well be worthy but i will wait until the tournament is over or when its break time -
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:50 pm

fabia wins again next up fabia vs angel said the annoncer mike omg its nice to finally meet you im your number one fan im honered i finally get to brawl against you says angel its nice to you too meet you lets never ever forget this brawl fabia tells angel okay ! gate card set preyas stand on my gate answered back angel gate card open darkus leos stand on my gate said  fabia after when the tournament is over can i take a selfie with you asks angel sure replied back fabia marucho thinks cool he has a preyas too like me after the tournament over i have to brawl against him
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Doomslayer watches the brawl intensily "yh she is worthy i will confront her when the tournament is over but thats just one down umm".
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:36 pm

fabia wins again after the fifth  brawl  its  break time up next fabia vs brandon said the annoncer  hi there fabia nice to meet you im brandon says brandon hi its nice to meet you too gate card set darkus leos stand on my gate answers fabia gate card set mantress stand on my gate card replied brandon ability card activate rise up it gives my bakugan 500 gs said back fabia marucho thinks nice first move abiliy card activate magic hat what it does its hides my bakugan in the hat the hat protects my bakugan  and it nufflies your ability card replied brandon nice move said fabia thx replied back brandon fabia thinks so far i won 4 brawls and we have to take a break after the fifth brawl im going to use a different bakugan let leos rest
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:33 pm

Doomslayer asked somone in the audience about break time "hey excuse me do the brawlers take a break?"Member of audience"yes they do this is the 4th brawl when this is done it break time ". Doomslayer replies " umm good thanks for the information".
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:51 pm

fabia wins once more now its time for break time everyone has a 15 mintute break dont be late those who are in the tournament says the annoncer mike marucho comes up to fabia yay she wins again your killing it out there answers marucho im glad hey angel come over replied back fabia coming says angel whats up fabia? he asks want to take that picture now?asked fabia sure ! answered back angel he gets his phone out angel takes a picture of him and her thank you said angel yourweclome replies fabia i talk to you later says angel alright said fabia angel goes back to his friends my friends guss what i a picture with fabia angel tell his friends angel and his friends talk about the picture fabia saw them talking about it and she smiles marucho smiles too hey fabia im gonna go to the break room want too come with?asks marucho sure says fabia marucho and fabia walk to the break room marucho and fabia arrive in the break room no ones in the break room marucho and fabia both shock no ones in there looks like its just gonna be me and you marucho said yup marucho goes to the soda and puts his money in the machine buys one this is the best tournament ever im never ever going to forget this tournament im having so much fun this tournament special to me said fabia i agree and i think everyone whos at the tournamant agress too  this is there special tourment show best show ever says marucho
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:34 pm

Doomslayer walks into the room "only ones here huh i think not"Fabia and marucho two skilled brawlers i must say.I dont intend of having yout two breaking yall focus espically u Fabia why don't u two meet me at this address when the tournament is over. -hands fabia a piece of paper with an address written on it 24 road street-."Now now don't dissapoint me laughs" and walks away.
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:20 am

fabia puts the paper in her backpack one thing fabia could never decline a brawling request even  im guessing you accepting the challenge says marucho yup whats about you?asks fabia heck yeah marucho tells fabia 5 more mintues until break is over said the annoncer mike marucho and fabia go back to the stadium alright everyone is back for this last round fabia vs lee answers nike hi nice too meet you im lee im one of your fans lee tells fabia great hi nice to meet you too lee and fabia shakes hands gate card open darkus tiger 900gs stand on my gate said fabia gate card set bakugan brawl aquos sernoid 900gs replies lee ability activate aquos water fall it takes away 450 gs from the oppent bakugan gs replied back fabia ability active darkus redirect it reverses your bakugan move and the attack goes back at your bakugan said lee wow awesome move answers fabia thank you this is my first tournament actually normally i watch the tournament on tv i thought for once i should join the tournament for once said lee oh i see replies fabia ability activate in the dark for one round your bakugan cant see anything another ability activate drop down it takes away 500gs from oppents bakugan replied lee fabia thinks wow he so strong great i like when the brawl is hard fabia thinks  not so fast ability activate stop it nufflies the oppent ability card the card i choice to get nufflied is in the dark says fabia fabia family and friends watching her on tv i coulnt explain what the ability cards does good i tryed my best too
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:34 pm

Doomslayer waits for Fabia and Marchuo at tthe street."everything is set now ha i can't wait till they get there they are gonna be in for a big shock.
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:30 pm

"fabia wins the tournament congratulations ! you are now a professional brawler see you guys again next year.",says the annoncer mike congratulations fabia i hope we can brawl again sometime lee tells fabia thank you and anytime we brawl fabia replies marucho runs up to fabia congratulations fabia marucho said thank you says fabia the prizes fabia win she won trophy new bakugan and new gate card a free movie pass 300 yen fabia and marucho look at each other they have that its to brawl against him look on there face marucho and fabia leave and they walk to the 24 road street
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Sudenly as Fabia and Marcho arrived at 24 road street the realized the street being torn apart and eveything turned black and white."What is life when u are just a pebbel under the feet of the mighty the weak must perish fear must conquer the soul".Doomslayer said as his words revoberate through the demension then a gate card falls from the sky and a bakugan stands on it.Rise  Infinty Darkus Helios 500Gs stand.Clones of   Infinty Darkus Helios was all over the place."HA HA HA fear my power roarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " said Helios. [/url]
[/url]
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:22 pm

marucho and fabia both say gate card set bakugan brawl darkus leos stand on my gate said fabia aquos preyas stand on my gate replied back marucho fabia bakugan has 500gs marucho bakugan has 600 gs
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:04 pm

"Two well then lets make this even in my way Ha Ha ha " replied Helios.Fifteen unique clones which look similiar to him but each has thier unique personailty appeared by his side."ABilty card activate Demon Wizzard Transfers all Gs from all ally bakugans on the field so in that case the clones may seem similiar they have unique personalties and counts as allies and since the all have 500Gs Infinty Helios now has 500x15=7,500 Gs".Said Doomslayer with his voice revoberating around the demension.[/url]
[/url]
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:01 pm

ability card activate cancel out it nufflies your ability card said marucho ability card double team it gives mine and my oppent team mate marucho bakugan gs 800 replies fabia marucho and fabia has 2700 gs total
:20:
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:51 pm

"As predicted gate card open Grand down nulfies your abilty so Helios still has 7500Gs :20: and Fabia's baukgan 500Gs and Marchuo's bakugan 600Gs said Doomslayer".Suddenly Fabia and Marcho starts sinking ha seems u both lack will powers seems u both have fear in your heart and don't trust each other as much as u may think.Marucho how does it feel to be a Pebble under Fabia's feet to be kept back in the shadows whiles fabia takes all the glory does she really care about u does she even believe that u can be as great as her until u both can truly believe in each other u may stop sinking to your doom Ha Ha ha.Fusion abilty card activate Metal break through + Phantom blast.Metal break through creates a metalic shield around helios which makes him immune to any abilty or gate card for 1 turn and phantom blast does 300 damage to both of yall bakugans so Fabia's bakugan=200Gs :lose: and Marchuo's backugan=300Gs :Battle:[/url]
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:02 am

thats not true we trust each other big time and she would believe me that i could become strong as her and i will you show that no one couldnt break our trust double ability activate reverse gs now it reverses your bakugan gs goes  to mine bakugan now second ability activate fusion out it nufflies your fusion said marucho exactly marucho ability card activate prevent you cant use any abilitys cards for one round says fabia preyas attack helios answer marucho  since marucho and fabia partners in this brawl there bakugan also partners say if fabia lost gs her and marucho would both lose gs but not separate marucho same for gaining gs sorry didnt tell you that earlier i forgot too

marucho and fabia  bakugan gs 8100 :20: 
doomslayer bakugan gs 0 :Blech:
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:06 pm

Suddenly the black and white demensions clears and the street is back to normal Doomslayer walks towards Fabia and Marcho clapping."well played i must say well then seems that u two passed my little test and just to note i didn't really give it my all but anways the real reason why i asked to meet yall here was i need your help."There was once a beautiful island full of life was once known as the island of brawlers since it was where many brawlers gather to brawl and have fun but one day all that was gone.Demensions started opening and thousands of evil bakugans took over the land and controlled  everyone from one of the bakugans their leader left off a intense aura around the island conusming all thoese who have fear and lack will power yet still im not sure why they havent come here yet or anywhere else i believe they are searcing for something that is why i had to test yall trust without trust u wont be able to survive on that island which is now called Doom's field i used to brawl there everday with my friends and family members now they are all consumed by evil i here by declear to stop this evil threat but that i can't do alone would u both please help me.Removes mask by the way the name is Ashura aka Doomslayer.[/url]
mai
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postmai on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:22 pm

its nice to meet you thats horrbile i will help you says fabia  bakugan should  only be used for good i help too replied marucho i can drive us here i have car said fabia
Doomslayer
Doom Card
Doom Card
View user profile

PostDoomslayer on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:27 pm

sorry but there is no need for a car becuase i forgot to mention the island is no longer in this demension we need to use one of these cards to enter to thier world. Ashura opened the portal to the evil's bakugan wolrd and jumps in bakugan brawl Infinty Helios stand lets fly buddy .[/url]
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum